- J.D., Boston University School of Law, 1983
- A.B., Princeton University, 1979
- Partner, Trachtenberg Rodes & Friedberg LLP, 1992-Present
- Litigation Associate, Rosenman & Colin LLP, 1988-1992
- Litigation Associate, Kronish Lieb Weiner & Hellman, 1986-1988
- New York State Bar, 1984
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 1997
- United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 1998
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York, 1984
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York, 1996
- Emergency Manager, Village of Mill Neck
- New York State Bar Association
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
|ABOUT THE FIRM||REPRESENTATIVE CLIENTS||NEWS||CONTACT US|
LEONARD A. RODES, PartnerFor more than 25 years, Len has successfully assisted clients involved in business disputes through sophisticated, skillful and creative representation in litigation, arbitration, mediation and negotiation. He has represented firms, and their managers, engaged in a wide range of business areas.
- Hedge Fund Litigation
- Financial Industry Disputes
- International Retailers
- Real Estate
- Business Torts
- Commercial law
- Contract law
- Corporate law
- Partnership law
- Real estate
- Agricultural Importers/Distributors
- Defended prominent satellite and aerospace company in action by Indian telecom company alleging breach of joint venture agreement and seeking $100mm in damages. Settled for less than $50,000.
- Prosecuted satellite and aerospace company's claims for coverage under D&O policy obtaining $20 million in coverage by settlement and judgment.
- Defended operating subsidiary of satellite and aerospace company in action by supplier of satellite components, obtaining favorable settlement.
- Prosecuted claim for breach of shopping center lease, resulting in modification of lease providing substantial landlord concessions to client and recovery of most attorneys' fees.